Many times people have to move frequently due to different reasons. Sometimes travelling again and again irritates you but if you get your move done correctly, you surely love it. This can be made possible by following a correct system. With a well planned system, you can pack your house just in two days and get the full move done within a week. People usually hate the idea of move because of lots of drags involved but if you know that it will be taking only two days, and your life will be back on the track within a week then you will certainly not dislike it.
Definitely, planning has a major role. You should start planning a few months before the move so that you can plan everything. Try to make a schedule.
- Before one to three months of move- Keep, sell or donate or throw away the things as desired. Check all the cabinets and drawers to sort out the things that you want to keep or sell. Keep only those things that you want to use and which make you satisfied. Clear the mess and dispose off the things that you don’t want to use or you don’t need.
- Right before the month of move, start looking for a place to move. On the weekend, plan the tour and get the lease. Nowadays finding an apartment is very easy. Prefer to keep no storage policy to save your valuable money. Do not throw the things that you may need to use at the new place. So make a wise decision to keep all the essential items carefully.
- Make a list of utilities for book and move or cancel during your move such as cooking gas, electricity, trash, water, insurance, bank etc. The insurance companies usually cover the storage room at both places.
- Before a week to move, sell the furniture that you don’t need. This is the only task that includes hassles because for this you have to depend on others to sell your stuff. Selling the unnecessary items certainly lightens your load and this is really a great idea to follow right before your move.
- In the week of move either choose packers to pack your stuff or do it yourself if you think you can do it. Pack everything from small to large items. Get the boxes for packing. Use high quality cartons to pack your things well, if you don’t know how to do it, hire a professional packer to do your job. Professional packers decrease your hassles and save your time by allowing you to relax and just see them doing your job.
- On the day of move, your packer and mover comes at your place to load the items and transport them to the desired place. There they also unload it if you want them to do so. You can ask for any service that is needed.
HNo202 ST NO3
FLint, NY 12211
Google map and directions