More than £1.7m in funding has been awarded to projects conserving historic properties across Scotland.
Dundee Museum of Transport Trust has secured £500,000 to refurbish the city's former Maryfield Tram Depot.
Highland Council has won £361,407 in grant aid for work to Inverness Town House.
Funding of £360,000 has been awarded to Glasgow's West Boathouse, also £233,855 to Lerwick Town Hall and £65,398 to Greenock's former District Court.
The money will come from Historic Environment Scotland's (HES) building repair grants scheme, which supports repair work to buildings of historic or architectural interest.
This is the third round of investment announced since HES came into being in October 2015, following the amalgamation of Historic Scotland and Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland.
Martin Fairley, head of grants at HES, said: "We received some very strong applications for the latest round of funding, and are pleased to be able to support urgently needed repairs in seven buildings across Scotland.
"The projects chosen to receive funding range in scale from boathouses to town halls, and it's been great to see such a diverse range, with remarkably high levels of community interest."
The full list of funding awards and projects involved in the third round are:
£500,000 - Former Maryfield Tram Depot, Dundee. Dundee Museum of Transport Trust acquired the B-listed tram sheds to house its current and future collections in a brand new museum. Built in 1901 as accommodation for 12 tram cars, the property is one of the few surviving tram depots left in Scotland. The funding award goes towards the cost of refurbishing the sheds.
£361,407 - Inverness Town House, Inverness. Opened in 1882, the A-listed civic building is used for meetings of Highland Council and public events. The money will be used to pay for repairs to its stonework.
£360,000 - West Boathouse, Glasgow. The B-listed building at Glasgow Green was built in 1905 as a clubhouse for the Clydesdale Amateur Rowing Club and Clyde Amateur Rowing Club. Designed by A B McDonald of the Glasgow Corporation Office Public Works, it is a rare building type in Scotland. The structure requires urgent repairs.
£250,000 - Lews Castle Porter's Lodge and Boatman's House, Stornoway, Lewis. The lodge and house lie within the grounds of the 18th Century castle, and require repairs and some rebuilding work.
£233,855 - Lerwick Town Hall, Lerwick, Shetland. The A-listed Victorian building was designed by Inverness architect Alexander Ross to provide a concert hall, meeting place and social venue. Some of the money awarded will go towards repairing water damage to the building.
£65,398 - Former District Court, Greenock. A category A-listed building designed by Glasgow architects Hugh and David Barclay and completed in 1886. The funding will support a project turning it into a tourism hub.
£16,700 - Garrison House, Millport, Isle of Cumbrae, North Ayrshire. Built in 1745 as the residence of the captain and officers of the Revenue Sailing Ship the Royal George, the garrison played a key role in combating smuggling. Today it is used as a community facility and the money secured for it will be used to prevent water damage.
Source: BBC News