As the voice for Scotland’s towns, we are building a vast library of case studies, research and knowledge services in one national portal; promoting towns through our national campaign, Scotland’s Towns Week; and developing policy perspectives, and lobbying at Government level on your behalf on towns issues.
Without your support, our service provision would be challenged. So we want to ensure that as a member you see a personal return on your investment and enjoy certain privileges and exclusive benefits. These are being developed and grown all the time and of course we welcome your ideas too. At the moment, these include:
- Free or discounted tickets for our regularly held Learning Events, with topics inspired by member suggestions;
- Free attendance at our Annual General Meeting and Towns Tea Party, with Guest Speaker;
- Substantially discounted tickets for our annual Scotland’s Towns Conference;
- Priority invite to take up commercial opportunities at our annual Scotland’s Towns Conference;
- Special member bulletins offering priority notice and booking for events, and advance notice and consultation on key work areas and publications;
- Your Town Audit – full audit carried out by STP at a discounted rate;
- Discounted Adopt an Intern Graduate Recruitment Service;
- Funding Support Service – STP will help identify the funding streams applicable to your enquiry free of charge. We can also provide a list of advisers you may wish to hire to help with your application for funding;
Individual Membership (£29 + VAT): Applicable to students, retired or unwaged, or to individuals working in a not for profit organisation with annual turnover of less than £100,000.
Small Business / Small Non-profit Membership (£99 + VAT): Applicable to businesses with less than 10 employees or not for profit organisations with annual turnover of less than £100,000.
Organisation Membership (£299 + VAT): All other organisations outwith above criteria.
To proceed, simply select which Membership you are applying for:
Small Organisation Membership