STP Funding Workshop: Where's the Money?
Scotland's Towns Partnership is bringing together funding experts and funding providers for another of our popular workshops to help you make the most of available funding opportunities for your town.
Don't miss this opportunity to connect with Funding Scotland, Scottish Local Authorities External Funding Group, and some of Scotland's major funders!
These partners are ambassadors for the regeneration of our places and want to support you in achieving your goals and projects. Our funding experts will provide you with top tips and advice regarding applications, and you will be able to ask them directly about any queries you might have.
Please note this event is now at maximum capacity. To add yourself to our waiting list, please contact Alison Jones firstname.lastname@example.org
13:30 Networking and Coffee
14:00 Welcome. Scotland’s Towns Partnership: Helping you to Help your Town
Phil Prentice, Chief Officer, Scotland’s Towns Partnership (Event Chair)
Funding – Where’s the Money?
14:10 Funding Scotland – Scotland’s free online search engine
Sandra Hogg, Funding Officer, Funding Scotland
14:30 Funding Success!
Ellen Archibald, Chair, Scottish Local Authority External Funding Officers Group and Development Officer, North Lanarkshire Council
14:50 Q & A with Sandra and Ellen
Drop-in Funding Surgery Sessions
15:20 Quick Pitch from all funders
15:30 Drop in Surgery Sessions (Finish – 16:30)
- Big Lottery Fund – No representative. Information supplied.
- Foundation Scotland – Sian Langdon, Philanthropy Adviser
- Funding Scotland – Sandra Hogg, Funding Officer
- Heritage Lottery Fund – Diane Gray, Development Manager
- The Robertson Trust – Stewart Macgregor, Funding Manager
- Scottish Local Authority External Funding Officers Group – Ellen Archibald, Chair
- Sustrans Scotland – Matt MacDonald, Head of Project Delivery, Infrastructure
- Zero Waste Scotland – Rob Snaith, Adviser, Resource Efficient Scotland Team