(comouk) - Please join us for our next event, which is aimed at planners, developers, architects, landscape architects, academics and related practitioners and organisations.
This webinar will focus on the future of planning in Scotland and how shared transport can help deliver the key outcomes of the NPF4: net zero emissions, resilient communities, a wellbeing economy and greener, better places. We will take an in-depth look at the role of shared transport and mobility hubs and their positive contribution to the Scottish Government’s 20-minute neighbourhoods strategy and we will look at some of the cutting edge plans being developed here in Scotland.
We will hear from a range of speakers across planning, urban design and architecture and there will then be a chance to put your questions forward and contribute to the debate in a Q&A.
Agenda and speakers:
- Welcome from Marian Marsh, Senior Development Officer, CoMoUK
- Irene Beautyman, Convenor RTPI Scotland, Planning for Place Programme Manager at the Improvement Service
- Sam Shaw, Senior Landscape Architect, RaeburnFarquharBowen
- Michael McCarthy, Architect, Collective Architecture
- Lorna Finlayson, Scotland Director, CoMoUK