The Community Ownership Support Service supports communities and public agencies across Scotland, in rural and urban areas, in the sustainable transfer of assets into community ownership. It is delivered by the Development Trusts Association Scotland and is funded by the Scottish Government. Community Ownership of assets empowers and inspires people – creating opportunities, building resilience and transforming communities.
The advisor-led support available includes:
- Expert advice on all aspects of asset transfer
- Access to training courses
- Signposting to other organisations and funders
- Comprehensive online resource providing essential information, toolkits and case studies
- Access to a nationwide network of Development Trusts and community-led organisations.
For more information contact Community Ownership Support Service Tel: 0131 225 2080
Email: [email protected]