Working with Glasgow Kelvin College, Digital Skills Scotland are offering a fully funded digital skills course. The online course is free, and all Scottish residents aged over 16 and businesses are eligible.
The nationally accredited NCFE Level 2 Digital Promotion for Business course is completed through Distance Online Learning of approximately 8 weeks. The course consists of the following units:
- Digital Promotion for Business
- Understanding Search Engine Optimisation for Business
- Coordinating the use of Digital Media for Business
- Coordinating Offline and Digital Media for Business
- Producing Digital Promotional Content for Business
- Emergent Digital Techniques
- Understanding Social Media
- Measuring the Effectiveness of Digital Promotional Activity for Business
The online course is easy to use and simple to follow and learning can take place at a learner’s own leisure. So all you need to decide now is whether you are interested in furthering your career, enhancing your job prospects or wish to aid your company in being more profitable.
There are only 2 key requirements in order to be eligible for the full funding of the course:
Learner must be over 16 years of age &
Must be a resident of Scotland & have resided within any EU country over the last 3 years.
For more information and to enrol, visit: https://www.digitalskillsscotland.co.uk/free-course/digital-promotions-intro/