With 16 categories to enter this year, it’s the chance for the brightest and boldest to shine in front of their peers and showcase their amazing work. But there are just four weeks left to enter online http://kdmedia.co.uk/propertyawards/enter/ to be in with a chance of winning, so would-be winners need to get their entries in ASAP.
This year’s categories are:
1. Development of the Year (Public buildings) sponsored by BRE Scotland
2. Development of the Year (Commercial buildings) sponsored by Ryden
3. Leisure, Hotel and Retail Agency Team of the Year – NEW!
4. Office Agency Team of the Year – NEW!
5. Investment Agency Team of the Year sponsored by Bank of Scotland - NEW!
6. Industrial Agency Team of the Year – NEW!
7. Best Achievement in Master Planning sponsored by The Scotsman
8. Property Funding Team of the Year sponsored by Weightmans (Scotland) LLP
9. Architectural Excellence Award (Public buildings) sponsored by Wolffe
10. Architectural Excellence Award (Commercial buildings) sponsored by Call Print
11. City Regeneration Project of the Year
12. Town Centre Regeneration Project of the Year sponsored by Scotland’s Towns Partnership
13. Community Development Project of the Year
14. Deal of the Year
15. Property Personality of the Year sponsored by HBJ Gateley
16. Property Company of the Year sponsored by RBS
How to enter
Entering the competition is free, although all businesses taking part are being invited to make a donation to the charity It’sGood2Give, which is building the stunning holiday home for children with cancer, the Ripple Retreat, on the shores of Loch Venachar (insert hyperlink here http://www.itsgood2give.co.uk/. Donations can be sent c/o KDMedia Ltd, 4-6 Coltbridge Avenue, Edinburgh EH12 6AH.
You need to enter the Scottish Property Awards online – simply click hereinsert hyperlink here http://kdmedia.co.uk/propertyawards/enter/ to fill in the form to submit each entry (if you are entering more than one category please submit more than one form) and the organisers will get back to you.
Once you have submitted your form below you should receive an automated message below and you will be contacted due course to confirm your application has been received.
Entrants have until noon on Thursday, October 15, 2015 to submit entries in any of the 16 categories, including the four new categories for agents.
It really is that simple - you’ve got to be in it to win it, find out more here (insert hyperlink here http://kdmedia.co.uk/propertyawards/