Go Forth Stirling Improvement District are recruiting a part-time projects and office administrator. The post is 20 hours a week, some weekend and evening work required, with salary dependent on experience. Please see full job description below and see the advertisement on Indeed to apply.
Projects and Office Administrator, Go Forth Stirling
Reports To: Project Manager
Personal Attributes and Strengths
- Ability to work independently, show initiative, and take ownership
- Able prioritize tasks
- Good judgment and professionalism; able to represent Go Forth to businesses and external partners
- Able to apply strong attention to detail to tasks
- Natural problem solver
- Able to be adaptable, see the larger picture and plan accordingly
- Enjoys communications and social media projects
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- creation and editing of documents and presentations (using word, excel, powerpoint)
- Establish and maintain Go Forth Stirling files (electronic and hard copy)
- Process invoices and accounts
- Provide support in responding to all communications for Go Forth Stirling (email, telephone, etc.)
- greet visitors and act as first point of contact for Go Forth Stirling
- act as Secretary for Board Meetings
- act as Secretary to Stirling City Pubwatch Scheme
Communications and engagement support
- Manage and distribute all electronic newsletters and mass emails for Go Forth Stirling (using mailchimp)
- Be part of a team managing Go Forth Stirling Social Media channels and Website
- Occasionally represent Go Forth Stirling at stakeholder meetings
Events and Engagement Support
- Assist with the planning of Go Forth Stirling business engagement events.
- Attend business engagement events and engage with business owners/managers.
- Set-up and coordinate logistics for business engagement events and board meetings.
Experience in, and knowledge of social media, website administration, email systems
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Strong experience in office administration
The ability to work independently and with others
The ability to work with multiple stakeholders at all levels
To perform this job successfully you must be proficient in the full suite of Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Canva or similar design programmes would be desirable. Experience in using CRM software would be desirable.
Job Type: Part-time
- Office Admin or Project Admin: 1 year (Required)
- A-Level or equivalent (Required)
- Stirling, Stirlingshire (Preferred)