Organised by MacKay Hannah.
This conference discusses the Scottish Government's plans to legislate to develop a Scottish planning system which is more strategic and enabling, better networked into other policy areas, rooted in consensual and engaged development planning and more collaborative in its structure, working and funding both internally and externally. In other words, how do we achieve the 360˚ Planning System Scotland needs?
Some of the conference themes to be explored include:
- Purpose and Practice in Planning
- Understanding the White Paper
- Process and delivery - what works?
- Getting system scale - balancing big-enough-to-matter with small enough for hands-on
- Achieving the delicate balance of working protectively and proactively
- Planning and its relationship with other policy areas
- Planning structures, agencies and powers
- Aggregating investment and structures
View agenda, speakers and more information at the MacKay Hannah website.