Play, Social Justice and Urban Space is an exciting international event exploring children's use of space. How do children navigate their local environments? How do they claim space, making child-friendly environments in contested urban space? What role do adults have? The programme includes a rich mix of speakers from Scotland and India, music, art and dialogue. Light refreshments.
International Play Association (IPA) Scotland looks forward to welcoming you to this unique opportunity for planners, designers, playworkers, international development professionals, architects, children's rights advocates and educators to hear perspectives from India and Scotland, and join the conversation.
- Dr Sudeshna Chatterjee, ACE Trust (Delhi) & IPA World Board Member
- Dr Jenny Wood, A Place in Childhood & Heriot Watt University
- Cathy McCulloch, OBE, Children’s Parliament
- Marion Kenny, Musician, Storyteller
- Barbara Middleton, Artist, Educator
For further details of the programme and to buy tickets, follow this link: https://play-socialjustice-urbanspace.eventbrite.co.uk
IPA Scotland is a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SCIO), Scottish Charity Number: SC026909