As many high streets and shopping centres continue to struggle, with more empty retail space not being filled, the need for new and exciting ideas to repurpose the High street is growing. Following last year’s successful pre-Revo conference, The Big Picture is pleased to invite you to this years expanded event.
To download the invitation with the full programme, please click on the link below.
We are pleased to have a wide range of speakers including keynote speeches from Mark Robinson, Founder/Owner of Ellandi and President of Revo and Crispin Lilly, CEO of Everyman Cinemas.
The Conference Schedule:
- Welcome by Mike Thomson, The Big Picture
- The Big Picture View - Presented by Rob Arthur & John Sullivan, The Big Picture
- The Global View - Presented by Patrick von Sychowski, Celluloid Junkie
- Keynote Speaker - Mark Robinson, Property Director & Co Founder, Ellandi
- Architectural Approach to Retail Challenges in the 21st Century - presented by Directors David Leonard & John Morgan - Leonard Design Architects
- Food & Beverage Presentation - Nisha Katona - Founder, Mowgli Street Food
- Case Study - Local Council Presentation
- Keynote Speech - Everyman CEO Crispin Lilly
Followed by a Q&A session with a panel of leading experts.
Breakfast, lunch and after conference drinks provided.
Places are limited so please click here to register your interest to attend this event.
We look forward to seeing you there!