This year Scotland's Towns Week runs from 20 - 26 November, with Scotland's Towns Conference taking place on Tuesday 21 November.
Scotland's Towns Week is an opportunity to collaborate, share best practice, interests and opportunities and ultimately to bring life, vitality and vibrancy back into our town centres.
See below for what's happening in Scotland's Towns Week, and find ways to get involved. You can also visit the STW web page for more information.
Whats going on in Scotland's Towns Week 2017
Watch out for special announcements on our website and social media accounts this week, where we’ll be featuring what our partners are doing to support and promote towns.
Scotland's Towns Week is also supported by Abellio Scotrail, who focus on connecting Scotland's Towns.
In addition, the following key events are happening during and shortly after Scotland’s Towns Week:
- Tue, 21 November: Scotland's Towns Conference, Paisley Town Hall (Scotland's Towns Partnership)
- Wed 22 - Thu 23 November: There Goes the Neighbourhood: Academy of Urbanism Neighbourhood Summit (Academy of Urbanism)
- Tuesday 28 November: Taste Inverclyde (Riverside Inverclyde)
- Tuesday 28 November: Scottish Grocer’s Federation Cross Party Group Meeting (SGF)
- Tuesday 28 November: Can Culture Save the City? (University of the West of Scotland)
Ways to get involved in Scotland's Towns Week:
There are lots of ways you can celebrate and support your town during Scotland’s Towns Week!
→ Share photos of your town and tell us what makes it unique. Take part in the conversation on Twitter at @ScotlandsTowns, #LoveMyTown and #ScotlandsTowns, or our Facebook page here.
→ Download and display our "Keep it Local" poster. Download here.
→ Tell us about and share any events or initiatives happening in your town during 20 - 26 November. Contact us, and see what's on.
→ Vote for your favourite innovative idea in the FutureTown Design Competition.