Join us to learn about the latest tools and support available for your town.
This is an STP-led series supported by Scottish Government, in partnership with all major organisations providing support for Scotland’s towns to deliver on the Town Centre Action Plan.
- Scottish Government: Town Centre Action Plan progress.
- Scotland’s Towns Partnership: Update on STP’s range of products, services, campaigns and events.
- Understanding Scottish Places Online Platform: Information and interactive session to help you get the best from this new unique tool to help you understand the function of your town and compare and contrast towns across Scotland.
- Partner Showcase: Find out what our town partners do and ways they can help your town.
- Connector Session: Connect with partners and get support for your town.
- Architecture and Design Scotland
- Planning Aid Scotland (PAS)
- Business Improvement Districts
- Development Trusts Association Scotland
- Can Do Towns
- Lateral North
- Scottish Business in the Community
- Sustrans Scotland
- Scottish Business Resilience Centre (formerly Scottish Business Crime Centre)
BOOK NOW or contact Rebecca Mather / Tel 0131 247 1424
Scotland’s Towns Roadshow Series - Next Dates and Locations
North Towns Roadshow - 28th September
Highland Council Chamber, Inverness
*Only one week left to book this Roadshow!*
East Towns Roadshow - 20th October
Edinburgh City Chambers, Edinburgh
West Towns Roadshow - 27th October
Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire
Previous Dates and Locations – catch up with our Storify
7 September Central Towns Roadshow
21 August Enterprise event led by FSB and Can Do Towns
18 August Inverurie North East Towns Roadshow
11 August Galashiels South of Scotland Towns Roadshow