Delivered by Aberdeen Inspired, the Local Alcohol Partnerships, Scottish Business Resilience Centre and ATCM Scotland.
On the 11th October, organisations involved in making town and city centres safe, will come together with top quality speakers to discuss key issues from across the place management industry. We are inviting delegates from across the UK and Ireland to join us for what will be an insightful discussion on promoting safety and vibrancy wthin an urban setting.
Attendance free, book via Eventbrite here.
Keynote speakers on:
- Partnership working in the night time economy
- Counter terrorism and crowded places
- Managng public space
- County lines
- Adrian Watson, CEO, Aberdeen Inspired
- Kay Perry, Programme and Regulatory Affairs Director, Portman Group
- Stewart Fotheringham, National Pubwatch Scotland
- Nicola Johnston, Evening and Night Time Economy Manager, Aberdeen Inspired
- Brett Crabtree, Strategic Partnerships Development Lead, Drinkaware
- Simon Ford, Programme Director of the Violence and Vulnerability Unit, (supported by MOPAC and the Home Office)